How to list your Token NFT on The MonkeyFirm
You are eager to list some tokens, which is great! There are three ways you can List your NFT for sale.
There are three options when listing a Token NFT.
1. Listing a TNFT for a set sell price
2. Setting your TNFT to follow the Market
3. Using the price band feature which will follow the Market based on a percentage of your choosing above or below what the Market is doing. Please see the step-by-step for more information on the price band feature.
Below are the instructions for listing your TNFT for a set sell price. To set your tokens to sell using the price band feature, please check the price band step-by-step.
1. On the Market Page scroll down and in the bottom right you will see your minted TNFTs. Click “VIEW” to select which one to list. (0:02)
2. You will see the option to “LIST”, “REDEEM” or “TRANSFER”. Select “LIST”. (0:07)
3. The below example is to show how to sell for a set static price selling MATIC for USDC. To find out more about the price band feature, please check the price band step-by-step. Enter the amount you are willing to sell your Token NFT for. (0:10)
4. Transaction In Progress will appear. Click Confirm to finalise the transaction. (0:28)
5. Congratulations, your TNFT is listed. (0:38)